Using corn chips instead of bread crumbs or crackers makes this meatloaf recipe unforgettable. And the chili sauce seals the deal, giving it enough flavor to make the “I cover all meatloaf with ketchup” eaters, say goodbye to their beloved condiment.
- 1 Lb Ground Meat - Turkey, Pork, or Beef
- 1 Cup Crushed Corn Chips
- 1 Bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except only add 1/2 the bottle of the chili sauce.
- Form two loaves.
- Cover loaves with remaining chili sauce.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces, and serve with mashed potatoes.
- Prep/Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Serves: 4